[Recolorable] - Maxis Modular Stairs - II
Updated: 31st Jan 2018 at 2:14 PM
New and Modern Stairs in Black
Requires Pets - Atomic
Zecutine's Step Away With Me Stairs
Requires H&M - GlassBlack
Step Into A World Stairs
Requires Bon Voyage - Shinto
* Place in your downloads folder. There is no need for a script file since this is overriding the original steps.
* To remove and have the default non-recolorable stairs back just delete my file from your downloads folder.
* Place stairs normally
* Use Recolor tool to recolor individual stairs - if having difficulty with 2nd step, go down one floor.
* In Object Workshop, select Open, select my mesh, then select Recolor.
All Polys are the same as the original ones.
[Recolorable] - Maxis Modular Stairs - I
[Recolorable] - Maxis Modular Stairs - III
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 71.8 KB · Downloads: 8,768 · 31st Jan 2018
|71.8 KB||8,768||31st Jan 2018|
Size: 105.1 KB · Downloads: 8,457 · 31st Jan 2018
|105.1 KB||8,457||31st Jan 2018|
Size: 59.9 KB · Downloads: 8,593 · 31st Jan 2018
|59.9 KB||8,593||31st Jan 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.