Testers Wanted: Hospital Transfusion Drip
Updated: 26th Nov 2008 at 10:03 PM by Canoodle
I wondered if you would try out this new object for me.
It's made with v 0.23 so is University compatable and also colour enabled. Has it's own unique (registered) GUID so wont conflict with any of your existing objects.
Basically, it's a hospital transfusion drip. Three versions here, blood, saline and 'green' for all those sick Aliens...
You can place it on the right or left side of the bed. (Read the catalogue description for more info- not a lot!!)
It will show in the catalogue under Miscellaneaous/ ALL (the horizontal 8)
It's quite mesh heavy, so, (after reading some recent posts about Maxis' recommendations to mesh makers, I'm interested to see how it performs on slower, low spec machines.
Any feedback would be appreciated
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The drip comes complete with a bag of whatever your 'poorly' Sim needs to make a quick recovery. Unfortunately, your Sim is taking park in a new 'trial' and will recieve a placebo drug, so it won't actually have any effect whatsoever... except they might get a bit of sympathy from a fellow Sim. Possibly. But I doubt it. - (Created by BobL)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Hospital Drip Colour Enabled EP compatible.zip
Size: 499.1 KB · Downloads: 81,699 · 3rd Mar 2005
|499.1 KB||81,699||3rd Mar 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.