Pixel Anachronisms: Six TS3 Single Beds, Made Awesome
Updated: 17th Nov 2013 at 8:08 PM
The beds each come with all of the TS3 presets, plus five MALM woods. The two metal beds don't come with MALM woods, because that would just be silly. They do come with improved metal textures, though - another thing EA just can't do right...
Each bed comes with two meshes - a basegame version and a Pets version. The Pets version allows pets to sit on/sleep on/destroy the beds and, obviously, requires Pets; the basegame version is self-explanatory. You can use the basegame version with Pets installed if you're some kind of kitty-hating freak; but don't use the Pets version without Pets installed, and don't try to install both versions at once.
All files have been compressorised and had silly unused orphan textures removed.
So, onto the juicy details! Go on, click on the thumbnails - your reading experience will not be interrupted .
Le Curve: 1856
Head Bed: 1358
Made using SimPE, Photoshop, Milkshape, Blender, and Wood Workshop. Thanks to the lovely Morphead for his tutorial on baking multis in Blender (sometimes an EA texture just can't be saved).
There's all sorts of CC in the pics, most of which I can't even identify right now. I do know that there are contributions from...
Yeah, I said there was a lot. Thanks, yo! .
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 2.30 MB · Downloads: 13,630 · 22nd Nov 2012
|2.30 MB||13,630||22nd Nov 2012|
The Head Bed.rar
Size: 2.43 MB · Downloads: 13,186 · 22nd Nov 2012
|2.43 MB||13,186||22nd Nov 2012|
Size: 1.23 MB · Downloads: 15,021 · 22nd Nov 2012
|1.23 MB||15,021||22nd Nov 2012|
Size: 2.43 MB · Downloads: 13,083 · 22nd Nov 2012
|2.43 MB||13,083||22nd Nov 2012|
Size: 2.36 MB · Downloads: 15,236 · 22nd Nov 2012
|2.36 MB||15,236||22nd Nov 2012|
Size: 702.3 KB · Downloads: 15,116 · 22nd Nov 2012
|702.3 KB||15,116||22nd Nov 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: