Updated: 2nd Jul 2013 at 3:51 PM - Updated Links
than the Sims 2. This is actually my first Sims 3 mesh ever! So... long story short, I saw some woman one day wearing
almost the same exact kind of clothing. I just had urge to do this. My Idea Combines ripped tees in the front and corsets
and ribbons in the back. I Also made the texture 2048x2048 just to experiment. Everything is hand drawn by me. Well
other than that, here it is.
- Tees can be found in CAS/Outfits for females, Young Adults and Adults
- Enabled in Everyday, Career (Hey, why not?) and Maternity
- 4 Recolorable channels
- All Morphs states , LODS and breast slider capable
- 14 Recolors and all styles are included!
- Custom Thumbnails are included
- All Textures are 2048x2048 Except For Stencils which is 1028x1028 (If you want High Quality please use the HQ Mod)
- Skins: Ephemera/Teru_K
- Eyes: Ephemera/Teru_K Escand
- Shoes: Sims Store Elexis (Spring grace)
- Makeup Blush: SClub
-Makeup lips: SClub
- Nails: daluved1
- Hair: Elexis Late Night Showtime Sims Store Le Cirque Nouveau
Please don't redistribute this mesh and pretty please link back here instead.
plus, ask me first before modifying or including with re-textures.
- Everyone in the Creator feedback forums by giving me the motivation
SimmyRN, Sleepdrunk, whiterider and others
Peace and love,
- TSR Workshop (Too much crashing and corrupting!!)
- - 3DSmax
- Adobe Photoshop CS4
- - DaFont
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 2.88 MB · Downloads: 21,174 · 16th Mar 2013
|2.88 MB||21,174||16th Mar 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: