Petticoat Party Dress for (Young) Adult Females
This retro-style Petticoat Party Dress will make you feel young, sexy and incredibly alive
This dress is an overhaul of my Petticoat Party Dress that I made for the NFA Contest. It had some overall improvement and small fixes and now has a real petticoat underneath!
- this dress is for young adult and adult females.
- this creation is basegame compatible!
- you'll find it under everyday and formal wear. Random enabled, makeover enabled. Not outerwear enabled (it's a summer dress!)
- custom mesh with new LODS and fit/fat/thin morphs.
- meshed flower on the skirt
- the texture is a mix of EA textures, handpainted and photoskinned elements.
- four colour channels, two different mask styles and overlay combinations for maximum customizability. See picture in the attachment for mapping and to view color options of one mask style.
- four presets included (you can view all of them in the attached pictures)
- custom thumbnails included for easy recognition.
Clipping Issue: Due to the voluminous skirt, there is some clipping if the sims sits down etc. Just thought I'd mention it.
Now let's have a look at the dress:
LOD 1 group 0 : 229 vertices, 10236 faces
LOD 1 group 1: 918 vertices, 4719 faces
Lod 2 group 0: 977 vertices, 3843 faces
Lod 2 group 1: 339 vertices, 1482 faces
Lod 3 group 0: 526 vertices, 1713 faces
Lod 3 group 1: 339 vertices, 1482 faces
Ephemera for the Skins.
Buhudain for the skin normalmaps.
S-Club for the eyelashes.
Custom Hairs by miscellaneous creators. Thank you, meshers and retexturers!
Thanks to all pose creators!
Thanks to the creators of:
CmarNYC for the MeshingToolkit
Inge & Peter Jones for And thanks to
Justin and Augusto for hosting the NFA (Next Fasion Artist) contest, without them this dress wouldn't exist!
Size: 1.89 MB · Downloads: 32,673 · 10th May 2013
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
27 Comments / replies (Who?)
Also from the NFA Contest:
Elven Fantasy Dress