New Listing- 3 Bed 1 Bath Mobile Home at 1814 Ednamary Way!!!
Updated: 26th May 2013 at 1:36 AM
Creator notes- please leave feedback if you like the property! You will also notice that there is a bookcase turned around in the hallway, that was the only way i could kind of (but not kind of) replicate a furnace. The mobile home was inspired by a mobile home I used to rent. If I had a picture you would see that it is almost an exact replica of it. Thanks for viewing!
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 53,426
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|Filename||0x34f0eaccc343428544c99ceb0946df35.package (inside trailer.Sims3Pack)|
Size: 1.42 MB · Downloads: 2,027 · 26th May 2013
|1.42 MB||2,027||26th May 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
As a creator, I take pride in my work. I mainly do houses. If you are to download my houses please do not reupload and take credit for it. My house may be redone and reuploaded with credit going to me, and a link to the house you originally downloaded from me.