Pinebrook - 3br Tudor Family Home
Uploaded 4th Jun 2013 at 10:10 AM · Updated 10th Jun 2013 at 11:53 PM by daman19942
On the first floor is the living room with a large fireplace. The wrap around porch leads to a second entrance through the mudroom. The mudroom is adjacent to the kitchen and living room and also leads to the one-car garage. A large family room completes the very open first floor. The second floor has a study nook that overlooks the family room. A hallway then leads to the bedroom wing of the house, with both the kids room and guest room being built over the garage.
In total there are 3 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms. This house makes an ideal corner lot!
Although I have not played the lot in Moonlight Falls, it would fit very well in that neighborhood. Only requires Ambitions, Late-Night, Generations, Supernatural, and Seasons. Of those expansions, Supernatural is the most irreplaceable for this lot's purposes.
Lot Size: 30x40
Price Furnished: $178,000
Price Unfurnished: $112,000
There is one custom pattern used in this lot. It is the brick texture used on the exterior and in the basement. This IS included in the lot and is recommended for download.
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 178000
Custom Content by Me:
- "Industrio" Brick Wall Pattern
The Sims 2 Homecrafter for the Industrio Brick Wall texture
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Pinebrook - 3br, 3.5ba (Clean)
Description: Family-sized tudor with room for six (and maybe more). Large rooms for entertaining plus a finished basement. A terrific corner lot.
Pinebrook - 3br, 3.5ba (Clean).zip
Size: 2.89 MB · Downloads: 947 · 4th Jun 2013
|2.89 MB||947||4th Jun 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!