Updated: 26th Nov 2017 at 8:47 PM by Fergus' Mind
After the end of prohibition, alcohol was legalised once again, so new ventures needed to be set up to keep the Ballroom in competion with the new bars and taverns that were re-appearing all across town. To tempt the flocks of people back across the river, like they used to, a bar and a reasturant were established on the ground floor to build a prosperous bussiness during daylight hours too.
However the Ballroom itself still remained the main draw for customers looking to dance (and drink) the night away.
Inspired by the music of one of my favourite singers; Caro Emerald, the Ballroom was built on a 30 by 30 lot costing 234,952 Simoleons furnished or 127,904 Simoleons unfurnished. The lot is currently set as a 'Dance Club' but you could place it and then change it to a 'hangout' or something else if you wanted to use it outside of the allocated times of opening for a 'Dance Club'
Simaboder, seeing how much you appreciated The Empire Ballroom, I hope you will appreciate this one just as much.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 234,952 Simoleons
Title: Moonlight Ballroom
Description: Moonlight Ballroom
Size: 1.84 MB · Downloads: 1,642 · 26th Nov 2017
|1.84 MB||1,642||26th Nov 2017|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
P.S. It would be very interesting to see pics of what you've done with the lots I have created, and the kinds of sims you've got living there, Or if they've been used in stories. But most importantly... Have Fun!!!