The "Beachelor" Pad - NO CC
For obvious reasons, it gained it's name by the location, as it is built right out over the water on one of the many beaches in the new Isla Paradiso town from Island Paradise.
- Open plan living area
- Back deck built right out over the water
- Master bedroom
- All-in-One Bathroom
- Professional Bar
- Juice Keg (University Required)
- Hot Tub
Unfurnished: §55 516
Furnished: §92 877
The lot is a bit pricey for your Sims, but would be expected from a real house of this location.
This house I designed as a sort of "party house" for my fresh-out-of-college Sims to live in, but it would also be a suitable as a holiday home or for any couple that loves the beach.
The only expansions basically required are Seasons (most of the furniture and decor), University (Juice Keg, furniture, decor) and Late Night (furniture, Professional Bar, decor). All other furniture and decorations from the other expansions will be auto-replaced.
The Beachelor Pad was built in Isla Paradiso, but Island Paradise expansion is not required for the placement of this lot, as it will fit on any 30x20 beach lot in any town. I built this lot on the 3x2 lot 2 Shark Bay:
Please leave a like and/or comment if you like and thanks for downloading
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: Unfurnished: §55 516
Title: The 'Beach'elor Pad
Description: This water-front home, built for one, is the perfect party house for those fresh-out-of-college years. One bedroom, an All-in-One Bathroom and no room for visitors, this bachelor/bachelorette pad really says "single". Watch out for sharks.
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
| 1br 1ba by flumepie
Size: 2.32 MB · Downloads: 801 · 9th Jul 2013
|2.32 MB||801||9th Jul 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!