Witches Over Water (residential - no CC)
Uploaded 29th Jul 2013 at 8:48 PM · Updated 10th Jan 2014 at 1:29 AM by sionelle : typo
Name: WITCHES OVER WATER
Lot Size: 25 x 50
Cost furnished: 260,237 (on Promising Port, Isla Paradiso)
Cost unfurnished: 110,069
EPs: All through IP
For years the neighbors have claimed that strange things go on at night in this otherwise picturesque island home. But the main floor has a lovely living room, dining room, kitchen and family room; the upper level has three ordinary bedrooms and an ordinary game room. The porches and decks just house ordinary patio furnishings. Where could the odd sounds and smells be coming from?
Built in response to a request for a party-ready witch's house to be built over water with lots of glass and a secret alchemy room. The main level has a chess board, dart board, dominoes table, TV, stereo, guitar, piano, laptop, coffee bar, books, broom, nectar racks and the usual kitchen stuff. There's a powder room under the stairs. The back deck has a hot tub, bar and grill. The upper level game loft has a billiards table, shuffleboard table, juke box and karaoke machine, plus another bar. There is an easel on one upper deck, and a telescope on the other. There are three bedrooms and two full baths. One of the bookshelves in the game loft is really a secret door that leads to spiral stairs to the alchemy room, which is completely hidden under the main roof. A ladder also goes up to the roof, which has a moon dial.
It uses all of the EPs because that's what the original requestor wanted. Sorry if that limits those who can use without a lot of fuss. No SPs, no CC or store items are needed.
To build this house, I turned Promising Port into a residential lot. You need to use the cheats "testingcheatsenabled true" and "enablelotlocking true" in order to do that. You could also just place a 25 x 50 lot somewhere -- depending on exactly where you situate it, you might have to adjust the slope of the terrain into the water to match it up with the surrounding land. The terrain paints should blend seamlessly, no matter where you place it.
Lot Size: 2x5
Lot Price: 260,237
Special thanks to velocitygrass for the mod to remove stencils and overlays, which I used and abused all over this lot.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|Filename||0x89f17911cf235bac48a01efe53ffbbe8.package (inside Witches Over Water.Sims3Pack)|
Witches Over Water.rar
Size: 1.69 MB · Downloads: 3,961 · 29th Jul 2013
|1.69 MB||3,961||29th Jul 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!