Tapestry of the Zodiac: A 12 piece Chinese Wall Hanging Set
Updated: 2nd Sep 2014 at 4:16 AM
Behold! The long awaited remake of my Eastern Zodiac Wall Hanging Compilation has finally made it to the Sims 3!
A set of 12 beautifully hand crafted Wall Hangings for each member of the Chinese Zodiac each of which is engraved with an avatar of the holy animal along with the Chinese Character embroidered above. Lovingly re-rendered in HD, with major improvements and upgrades to the original zodiac.
Each tapestry is fully CAStable with 4 channels as seen here:
The tapestry cost 7500 simoleans and provides an environment boost of +10, just like the original. It can be found in the Function -> Decor -> Wall Hangings section of the Buy Catalog under the name Tapestry of the Zodiac.
As this file is a full clone of Enigmatic Tapestry from the Supernatural Expansion, it shouldn't require that EP to show up in game, and shouldn't conflict with anything else. The mesh itself has not been altered in any way. This has been tested with the Base game with patch 1.55~1.67. Please let me know if it is backwards compatible.
Additional Credits: for making it easy to clone objects, 3 for making it so easy to put together the package, for yada yada.. and of course photoshop for making the artwork possible.
Hair by Anubis360
Antique: Antique or Historical
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Tags: #Oriental, #Eastern, #Asian, #Chinese, #Japanese, #Zodiac, #Wall-hanging, #Tapestry, #Rat, #Ox, #Tiger, #Rabbit, #Dragon, #Snake, #Horse, #Sheep, #Monkey, #Rooster, #Dog, #Boar, #New Year, #Holy, #Animal
Description: Blennus_sculpture wall tapestry zodiac_9fffc53b
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 1.14 MB · Downloads: 7,527 · 11th Aug 2013
|1.14 MB||7,527||11th Aug 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: