[Testers Wanted] fixed bunny family
Updated: 16th Mar 2005 at 3:09 PM - added family screenshots
- 2005/03/16 : added family screenshots
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.05 MB · Downloads: 4,919 · 14th Mar 2005
|2.05 MB||4,919||14th Mar 2005|
Size: 2.04 MB · Downloads: 5,142 · 14th Mar 2005
|2.04 MB||5,142||14th Mar 2005|
Size: 2.12 MB · Downloads: 4,865 · 14th Mar 2005
|2.12 MB||4,865||14th Mar 2005|
Size: 2.11 MB · Downloads: 5,332 · 14th Mar 2005
|2.11 MB||5,332||14th Mar 2005|
Size: 2.12 MB · Downloads: 4,403 · 14th Mar 2005
|2.12 MB||4,403||14th Mar 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.