Backyard Pyramid "Step it Up" - [CEP-EXTRA]
Uploaded 4th Sep 2013 at 2:35 PM · Updated 21st Dec 2021 at 12:20 PM by HugeLunatic
- There is a bit of weirdness with the railings. When you use the railing tool to remove the railings, the rail/wall color resets to the default. Not a huge issue as it recolors again fine.
- The wall/railing texture is small (256x256) and really needs to be a tileable image.
The contains two files:
HL_stairscasePyrmaidRECOLORABLE-programFiles - Install this in C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\zCEP-EXTRA.
HL_stairscasePyrmaidRECOLORABLE-documents - Install this in \Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\zCEP-EXTRA
Title: Backyard Pyramid "Step it Up"
Description: With the "Step it Up" pyramid piece you can skip those dull stairs made from cement and wood in favor of genuine ancient stone! Reinforced for safety but aged to look era-appropriate it's the perfect finishing piece for your EZ-Snap Pyramid! Part 5 of 6 in the World's Wonders EZ-Snap Pyramid system. --> Recolorable by HugeLunatic <--
Size: 16.2 KB · Downloads: 3,704 · 21st Dec 2021
|16.2 KB||3,704||21st Dec 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
by Lord Darcy
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
[size=4]Thanks for visiting! Enjoy my content responsibly. POLICY [/size]
Sims2Artists | GoS | tumblr
---- CEP-Extras List ----
Life Stories | EA Sims 2 Store Items | EA Pre-Order Incentives | Pet Stories | Castaway Stories
Maxis Match | IKEA Extras | Holy Simoly Add-ons | Overrides and Defaults
4esf Archive | Holy Simoly Archive
[color=dimgray]If you enjoy the content on s2a or GoS, consider donating to support hosting costs.[/color]