Little Hal the Servo plushie
Updated: 21st Jan 2016 at 1:22 PM
Hal is made of child-friendly cotton, non-toxic rubber and paint, and wood. He contains no sharp or small enough to swallow elements - and has, in fact, a lower polycount than the basegame teddy bear!
There's some animation boo-boos, the biggest being this one:
I couldn't figure out how to fix this, unfortunately. It's visible only for a moment during the "whack against floor" animation. Other than that, children will hold him by a non-existent foot, and chew on non-existent ears, and their hands go through the eye sometimes. Those were all unavoidable, though.
The object was modeled, mapped, textured, and joint-assigned by me, so if you'd like to reuse mesh parts or alter them (making him a deco object, making him bigger, so on), credit would be much appreciated.
It's basegame-friendly, can be found in Miscellaneous> Children, and costs 60$. It has no recolorable subsets.
CG Textures for the fabric and wood overlays
Lilith-sims for skin default, Simgaroop for hair
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||krolowa-francji - Little Hal the Servo Plushie.package (inside Queen of France - Little Hal the Servo Plushie.zip)|
|Title||Little Hal servo plushie|
|Description||Teach your ankle biters respect towards their future robot overlords with this cuddly doll! Made with wood, non-toxic rubber, and 100% natural cotton, it threatens no harm to your sproglet, so it may arrive to adulthood a healthy and capable worker for their androidic betters. Wash in 40 C.|
Queen of France - Little Hal the Servo Plushie.zip
Size: 1.15 MB · Downloads: 11,927 · 29th Sep 2013
|1.15 MB||11,927||29th Sep 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Feel free to use my textures and meshes for your own cc however you please - editing, including meshes in your uploads, repositorying textures, so on. Credit is appreciated; I'd love to see what you used my creations for, if you're willing to share!
If you want to use my artwork - either Sims-related or not - please ask me first.
All I ask is that you don't upload my stuff, and anything that was made with my stuff, to paysites, and that you don't claim you made what I made, and that you don't use them for things not related to TS2 - as in, no using my textures on your personal/professional 3D work, for example. I'm good with literally anything else: conversions, remixes, using Hal as clutter on a set piece, proactive archives of my work, including meshes with your lots etc. Go nuts, I make stuff for the community and the joy of seeing people enjoy what I create.
Check out my art blog!