Testers Wanted: Magick Tools, Book of Shadows UPDATED
Updated: 29th Mar 2005 at 1:45 PM - Updated
This object is decorative only and Sims will "view" it like any other art object, unless someone cares to mod the function of it - that's not within my ability.
Note: The other .zip file below, "bootsbrisketstoolsforaltar.zip", is specifically made to be placed on top of the "Incantation Station" object. To place, first press Ctrl-Shift-C then type "moveobjects on" (without quotes) then Enter, Esc. You will now be able to place this on top of the Incantation Station, and if you have the version of the "Incantation Station" with spells, you will be able to cast spells. You can find it here:http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=43489
Update 3/29/05: Fixed integrity, made sure EP compatible, and a few minor changes for this and all my other posted objects.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 325.3 KB · Downloads: 27,201 · 29th Mar 2005
|325.3 KB||27,201||29th Mar 2005|
Size: 323.9 KB · Downloads: 29,450 · 29th Mar 2005
|323.9 KB||29,450||29th Mar 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.