The Deep Freeze Professional Ice Bar
Updated: 7th Dec 2013 at 4:42 PM
I created this ice themed bar specifically with the Seasons Limited Edition Ice Lounge venue in mind. I wanted it manned by actual bar staff but neither of the LN professional bars fit the theme.
This bar DOES NOT require the Ice Lounge set or Seasons but you MUST have Late Night installed.
It costs 1,950 simoleans and can be found under;
Entertainment > Parties
Surfaces > Misc.
Dining Room > Bars
Things to note
This bar is NOT CAStable due to the nature of the original it is based on and the fact that it is meant to be made of ice.
The mixologists generated DO NOT automatically dress in Outerwear. They will dress as per standard EA code depending on what lot type you place the bar on.
Made with patch 1.57. Functions fine on fully patched games and should work on previous patch levels provided LN is installed.
High Detail = 1918
Low Detail = 866
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The fun need never be put on ice when you show just how cool you are by using the deep freeze professional ice bar. You'll never have to deal with another frosty reception ever again.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 685.2 KB · Downloads: 8,271 · 7th Dec 2013
|685.2 KB||8,271||7th Dec 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I also have a Patreon page if you would like to make your support ongoing.
Please do not comment on my downloads asking if they need updating for new patches. By all means. please DO post if you have tried them in your game and find them to be broken. Make sure to include details of what is wrong though. Just telling me something needs updating is not helpful.
Comments are always welcome, good or bad. Although I prefer the good ones, heheh!
As I have now moved over to playing TS4, my TS3 and TS2 creations should be considered mostly unsupported.
Please see the Policy tab above if you are wanting to use any of my creations.