Wooden Shack - a single parent's refuge
Updated: 21st Oct 2014 at 8:48 PM by Minaki
The wooden shack is a refuge designed to home a single parent and his/her baby/toddler, whose stuff can later on be replaced with a single bed and children stuff as the child gets older.
Required expansions: Generations (for the bookshelf)
None of the following cc was included, you'll have to download and install everything yourself.
Custom Content used:
Angela: Carmel Bedroom Bed, Glenham Seat, Joyfull Playroom Clock
AnoeskaB: Outdoor Seating Rock, Outdoor Seating Tree, Twygo Changing Table
Cashcraft: Retro Kitchen Pot Rack
Doro: Attic Stairs
Flabaliki: 3 New Porch Fences
Gelina: Cloud Lights (XL)
Ladesire: Bathroom Walls #7 (200712)
LilyOfTheValley: Beach Umbrella, Mailbox 05
Lulu: Classic Kids Desk, Modern Glamour Bathroom Wall Lamp - large
Qbuilderz: Golden Japanese Tile Roof (pagoda set)
Pilar: Cherry Tree Kitchen (ceiling lamp, chairs, table, wallpaper), Three Heads LightingCeiling
Pyszny16: Maria - Computer
Sandy: Baby Bottle, Daybed, Glass Shelf, Maternity Baby Crib, Potty Chair
Severinka: Heart Kidsroom Alarm Clock, Wall Nursery Clouds
Shmoopiesims: Booster Seat
SIMscredible: Dolls House Lamp
Tdyannd: Fridge Magnets
Tiro: Nightlife Wall Mounted TV For The Sims 3
Lot Size: 10x10
Lot Price: §10,908 / §16,357
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Wooden Shack
Description: The wooden shack is a refuge designed to home a single parent and his/her baby/toddler, whose stuff can later on be replaced with a single bed and children stuff as the child gets older. Don't forget to install the required cc files for it to work properly. (made my Minaki @MTS)
Minaki - Wooden Shack.rar
Size: 7.80 MB · Downloads: 422 · 28th Feb 2014
|7.80 MB||422||28th Feb 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About Me & T.O.U.
I'm from Portugal, so I can do english-to-portuguese (pt-pt) translations if you have a mod with strings.
I browse the web for blueprints and then bring them to life on TS2/TS3. I might also take requests to do so.
Sometimes I get creative enough to come up with my own designs from scratch.
All my houses have a fire alarm, a burglar alarm and a phone, for your sims safety and commodity. If one of them doesn't it's because I forgot.
I always test the actual gameplay in all the houses I make. If I find any issues I'll fix them before/after uploading and let you know.
- If you like my creations, be sure to check out my tumblr. I have exclusive content there, not uploaded to MTS.
- Don’t claim my creations as your own.
- If you re-post one of my works, credit me by linking back to my download page.
- My creations cannot be re-uploaded/hosted elsewhere, by anyone other than me.
- You can, however, make 2t1, 2t3, 2t4, 3t1, 3t2, 3t4 conversions of my houses, as long as you notify me first so I can give you my written permission.