Testers Wanted: Kitchen Knife Wooden Block Set
Uploaded 19th Mar 2005 at 7:01 PM · Updated 20th Mar 2005 at 9:46 AM by boblishman : v. 0.31b SimPe Wizard now passes all my objects
Would you test this for me please?
Unique GUID, EP ready and colour enabled. This is a set of kitchen knives in a wooden knife block. Interchangable coloured knife handles and different colour wooden block (36 possible combinations).
After messing about with mirrors for the last week...I decided to go back to doing what I really enjoy...making the normal stuff that I've got in my real house ... in order to make my Sim house as close a replica as possible.
So..... hence the knife block....
I really need testers because...
a) I don't have Uni yet... (haven't had time to go shopping for weeks...too busy making this stuff )
b) This is quite polygon heavy so I'm especially interested in feedback from people with low spec machines. It's well above the recommendations by Maxis, but as there are no animations for it (and it doesn't move by itself), I don't think it will slow anyone's game. (...please don't ask about animations...I can't do them, and have no idea how to start....maybe someone else would like to try...if so...p.m. me) ...but if it does slow your game, please let me know.
The fle contains all the recolours as well as the master file. Please don't post the master file anywhere else in case it need modifying as a result of your feedback. Please pm me about recolours before you make them for posting...I always reply...
Oh..., and I think I've sorted out why my previous objects were causing problems with the Wizard. I have been a bit over zelous in adding my stuff to too many catagories in the catalogue... which is why you'll find my previous stuff in a load of wierd places in the catalogue. I've now stopped doing this...resticting them to ONE function only.
However, the new Wizard (SimPe v 0.31b) now passes ALL my objects, so I guess it's been fixed so as not to look at more than one catagory.
This item appears under Rooms:Kitchen ...and Decorations - ALL (the infinity sign). It shouldn't appear anywhere else, and shouldn't conflict with the Wizard.
That's my lot for this weekend... I maybe back on Monday with something new... (I'm thinking stainless steel kitchen utensils on a wall rack :confused: ) ......hmmmmm.....
Anyway, enjoy! ... and thanks for testing...
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A set of hight quality steel bladed knives with high density rivited resin handles set in a wooden block to enhence your kitchen. With interchangeable coloured wooded block and knife set this kitchen accessory will delight your Sim's and spur them on to create more interesting dishes. Pity they're stuck in the block! - (Created by BobL)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 402.6 KB · Downloads: 31,514 · 19th Mar 2005
|402.6 KB||31,514||19th Mar 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.