Better Leaf it To Me, Birch!
Uploaded 4th Apr 2014 at 5:55 PM · Updated 18th Jan 2016 at 8:07 PM by Kankritty
I've always loved the Leaf it To Me series, especially this wallpaper, and I've also loved the IKEA birch paneling, so I pulled up Homecrafter and Paint, and combined both textures in a new template.
The tile costs 2 Simoleons and can be found in the Paneling (woods) category. It should be at, or near, the start since it's quite cheap.
--THIS DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SP OR EP, AS IT WAS MADE FROM A NEW TEMPLATE IN HOMECRAFTER.
--TEXTURES BELONG TO MAXIS/EA
Delphy for MTS
EA/Maxis for TS2 and Homecrafter
Microsoft for MSPaint, which helped me make the wallpaper
Title: Better Leaf It To Me, Birch.
Description: Ever liked the Leaf It To Me wallpaper? Well, of course you did, don't lie! Now you can have it with BIRCH WAINSCOTING, courtesy of Kankritty at ModTheSims
Size: 48.2 KB · Downloads: 819 · 4th Apr 2014
|48.2 KB||819||4th Apr 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.