7yr Anniv. Smallhouse Models Family Room Set
Updated: 1st Nov 2014 at 5:14 AM
This Family Room set includes a TV unit, a rug, and a bar. Since I'm super tired of being plagued with things that don't work for people they should, I've included a stripped down BG version of these as well as ones that include the EP features. If you have all EPs, get the main download, if you only have BG or are missing some EPs, you'll have to get the BG download and/or do a bit of reading. The TV has FT and AL interactions, the rug is in the Deco > Rug catalog placement (if you only have BG, this didn't exist yet, so you'll find it in Deco > Misc), and the bar as NL/OFB interactions. If you are missing NL, OFB, AL, or FT, you will need to download the BG but you can use them interchangeably, so download both and only install whichever are appropriate for your game.
- TV - requires FT and AL
- Rug - requires any EP
- Bar - requires NL and OFB
- BG versions available if you can't use the main ones
Now, the TV unit and the bar are both slaved to other pieces, so make sure you grab the masters. The TV unit needs the Living Room End Table, and the bar needs the Kitchen Counter. If your bar handles flash blue, then you have an outdated Kitchen Master and need to redownload it. You will also need to redownload everything that is slaved to it, which are the island, the upper cabinet, and the Bathroom Vanity. Sorry I went and did this to you, but I wanted to include the metal in the dirty states, and there wasn't any other way. It's better now, I promise!
Smallhouse Models Rug: 34 Polys
Smallhouse Models Bar: 2323 Polys
Smallhouse Models TV Unit: 1645 Polys
Creds to my Dad for understanding the importance of finishing these up before I switch gears into full time dollhouse production. He has never been a big supporter of my sims hobby (sometimes I let it get in the way of 'real stuff'), so his patience here is greatly appreciated.
Also Creds once again to Lord Darcy and her updater packages. I used the TV one, but just ended up recloning the bar.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 708.0 KB · Downloads: 5,759 · 19th Jul 2014
|708.0 KB||5,759||19th Jul 2014|
Size: 703.2 KB · Downloads: 8,869 · 19th Jul 2014
|703.2 KB||8,869||19th Jul 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Blurb and Updatez:
- Please don't reupload my work anywhere else. Just point them back here, I'm not going anywhere! :)
- Please ask permission before using my work as a base for your project. I almost always say 'yes' and often times I will help you with your project! :bunny:
- If you make something (like a story or a video) and it has something of mine in it, send me the link, I love to see my stuff 'in action'!
- Sadly, but honestly, I can't take on requests. You can ask if it's something already related to one of my current projects, but I'm not likely to take on your project for you. MTS has lots of wonderful tutorials ;)