Testers Wanted: *As requested* Locker Room Benches *updated 4/13/05
Updated: 23rd Oct 2008 at 2:47 PM by whitesiren
Simple does it with this request. a 2 squared and 3 squared bench are included in the .rar file attached. Also i've stuck the bench closer to the edge of the tiles so you can have the benches closer to lockers w/o Sims complaining that the benches are in the way.
-Modeled in 3DS Max
-Converted w/ Milkshape
-Imported with mts2 mesh tool (thanks everybody)
-Less then 1000 polys
-Both legs and top recolorable (large bench)
The 3 tile bench should now be available on community lots. Thanks to Motoki for pointing out what the problem was. The 2 tile bench is for some reason or another, not recolorable. Maybe i will play with it later but for now, enjoy the wooden benches as is.
Sorry no files will ever be uploaded. They are too big.
Thanks for beta testing... :D
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 251.2 KB · Downloads: 17,375 · 14th Apr 2005
|251.2 KB||17,375||14th Apr 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.