2 Pedal Kart for Kids (Parking Space included)
Updated: 12th Sep 2014 at 10:39 AM - add information about game patches
This time I bring to you the new Pedal Kart for Kids from Shadow® Industries
I hope you like it
The models are Classic and Sports, also i made a parking space for the Karts.
UV Mapping Example and recolorable channels
The Sims can hold the steering wheel correctly and Front/Rear lights works
Pedal Kart Classic : $ 350 simoleons.
Pedal Kart Sport : $ 550 simoleons.
Parking Space : $ 50 simoleons.
In the vehicles category
- Base Game Compatible
- Tested with Patch v1.67
Let me know if you run into any problems.
Pedal Kart Classic : V=2457 F=2302
Pedal Kart Sport : V=2611 F=2554
Parking Space : V=116 F=118
WesHowe for the Milkshape tools.
Special thanks to Inge and Peter L Jones for the Object Cloner and S3PE. for all updates to their programs.
TSR workshop - presets are fun to do!
Delphy for the sims3pack -> package extractor
Cmomoney for the Blender 3D Tools ( works like magic )
And the whole community of creators that make this possible.
Entire Modeling and Texture Mapping in Blender 3D-x64
Handmade textures and designs using my graphics tablet
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Parking Space for Pedal Karts
Size: 64.5 KB · Downloads: 22,954 · 12th Sep 2014
|64.5 KB||22,954||12th Sep 2014|
| Pedal Kart Sport Model
Size: 588.4 KB · Downloads: 21,740 · 12th Sep 2014
|588.4 KB||21,740||12th Sep 2014|
| Pedal Kart Classic Model
Size: 572.7 KB · Downloads: 21,361 · 12th Sep 2014
|572.7 KB||21,361||12th Sep 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
* Please give credit with a link when using my work.
* Let me know if you use my work.
* NOT upload my creations to paysites
* NOT upload my creations to the exchange
* I do NOT take requests