Teen Female Capris with Suspenders and Sneakers
Updated: 18th Sep 2014 at 2:11 AM
Hello simmers, this is my first custom mesh for MTS.
Base game compatible, capris with suspenders and sneakers set to everyday bottoms.
Has chubby morph but no pregnant morph because this is only for teens.
In game thin:
In game with morph:
Mesh and color package in file.
Only one color is available, but you can make your own re-colors for this. Just give credit and link back to here. :-)
Custom content in pictures:
Skin: Peau - xHiRes default skin
Hair: Nouk - SwayHair
Thanks to HystericalParoxysm and CatOfEvilGenius, the creators of and plug-ins for milkshape, and others who wrote tutorials and answered noob creation questions without whom Sims 2 wouldn't be the same game.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||tfCaprisByBobsim.package (inside tfSuspenderCaprisByBobsim.rar)|
| Tf Capris with Suspenders and Sneakers by Bobsim
Size: 209.3 KB · Downloads: 5,592 · 18th Sep 2014
|209.3 KB||5,592||18th Sep 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.