Baby Dragons! Super Cute Toddlers
Updated: 17th Oct 2014 at 7:34 PM
I've created a new mesh for the body and the hair/hat and included all 4 FFS colors. These are all repo-linked to the original child textures, so if you have default replacements on them, these will pick them up too. This also drastically cuts down on file size, yay!
The four colors are all flagged as FFS in the catalog as both Everyday and Outwear (cuz these are super cute as snowsuits!), and the hairs are all famili-fied and extra ages removed and all that jazz. I've put all of each dragon color into one file, so if you don't like pink dragons, with one click, you will delete the bodysuit and all 4 pink hat wearing hair colors (yes, there are 16 hairs technically).
The hat mesh was push/pulled and resized from Lina/Trappings' Dragons Exist so if you want your kids hat to match their little siblings (which I HIGHLY recommend!), you will need either her original version or Imalia's defaulted version.
puFFSBodyDragon: 2021 polys
puFFSHairDragon: 758 polys
Lina for her lovely inspirational conversion of the TS3 dragon child hat.
CatofEvilGenius for her awesome Hair binning program. That thing literally saved me at least an hour, maybe two. <3s!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 128.2 KB · Downloads: 3,443 · 17th Oct 2014
|128.2 KB||3,443||17th Oct 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Blurb and Updatez:
- Please don't reupload my work anywhere else. Just point them back here, I'm not going anywhere! :)
- Please ask permission before using my work as a base for your project. I almost always say 'yes' and often times I will help you with your project! :bunny:
- If you make something (like a story or a video) and it has something of mine in it, send me the link, I love to see my stuff 'in action'!
- Sadly, but honestly, I can't take on requests. You can ask if it's something already related to one of my current projects, but I'm not likely to take on your project for you. MTS has lots of wonderful tutorials ;)