Old Town Apartments, NoCC
Uploaded 6th Dec 2014 at 7:32 PM
This old-looking building fits nicely in a foggy sleepy town like Twinbrook. Could go in Moonlight Falls or Appaloosa Plains as well (with some color edit to outside floor tiles) or any suitable custom or EA world of your choice.
- Apartment on 2-nd floor: 1 bdrm, 1 bthrm, living room, dining room, kitchen, study.
- Public areas: laundromat, attic, 2 parking spaces, rose garden with fountain.
- NPC-neighbors - 4 doors and an endless list in intercom.
- Shown cars are not included. So as snow.
- Flat lot 20x30
- Furnished: $ 30,100
- Unfurnished: $ 3,737
- Patch 1.67 (may work on earlier patches as well, I don't know).
- NO custom content.
- Ambition: windows, doors, arches, lights outside, wall&ceiling lights inside, reading lamp, trees, ceiling in the lobby and apartment, parquet and tiles, wall coverings, washing machines and dryers, linen baskets, bed, chairs in the basement, desk, cupboard, mirror, dresser, clothes rack, a lot of decor.
- Late Night: garbage disposal, mailbox, intercom, ceiling in the attic and basement, air grille, soap.
- World Adventures: fountain, lions, ladders, wall lights at the entrance, reading lamp, chandelier in the dining room, large flower, coffee, nectar, corner table.
- Pets: wall covering, kitchen cabinets, stove, buckets in the attic.
- Supernatural: curtains, sofa, watch, side tables, lamp, chandelier in the study.
- Generations: curtains, stereo, shelves, shoe shelves, chair, wardrobe, diploma.
- Seasons: paintings, curtains, plant
- University Life: shelves in the laundromat, one decor item in the attic.
- Show Time: one plant
- Outdoor Living: bowl of fruit
- Fast Lane: chair, decor boxes in the closet.
- The Big Cheese Coat Rack (coat rack in the hallway).
- Reach for the Heavens (flower arrangement in the kitchen).
- I saved the building with regular lot type, but when I place it from the bin, the game assigns apartment type to it for some reason. If it does for you, make sure to change the lot type to regular before moving in, otherwise you'll get a bunch of roommates.
- You'll notice that parking lot thingies have solid dark color. Don't be surprised, you didn't get unwanted custom content in your game, they're regular items with stone texture made by DebugEnabler.
- Hidden laundry baskets in some rooms. They sank into furniture with moveobjects, but still accessible. If you'd want to get rid of the laundry sistem, you'd need to use cheat RestrictBuildBuyInBuildings to be able to delete washing machines in public area of the building. Also you'd need to delete all laundry baskets.
- I tested the lot in game as usual. Everything seems to work fine.
- Google translate is my friend. Don't be hard on us please.
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): F: 30,100
Lot Price (unfurnished): U: 3,737
Armiel for Builder's Island, Nraas for DebugEnabler, EA for TS3, MTS for hosting, MOOII TECH for Photoscape.
Title: Old Town Apartments
Description: A peaceful place for respectable sim or couple. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, study. 2 parking spaces and laundromat.
Old Town Apartments.zip
Size: 3.14 MB · Downloads: 3,212 · 6th Dec 2014
|3.14 MB||3,212||6th Dec 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Latest updated mods:
- YA Job Panel Revealer now shows hints in menu option
- YA-work-wants-fears-Better - fixed a recent mistake that might have prevented YAs from wanting to get a non-specific job
- Electric box: computer's interactions won't get disabled for no reason, and the power/phone outages should be less often
- Maternity set: Uni-school-bus+privateschoolbillfix and fixed non-english text strings in YA-move-out-of-college
- Job options: career-types-mutually-satisfy-wants and three updates
- Updated Uni-aging to include pets
- Sofa/Chair Bed: non-autonomous versions
Mods in progress. These mods work, but might be unfinished.
- Music Preferences Mod: Favorite Radio Stations, Stereo Ownership, Dancing Autonomy
- Toddlers: outings and restaurants
- Electrical box, power generator and more
- Marriage for students (cluttered and confusing thread)
- Moving out mod
Policy: for personal use and for science.
Don't include my stuff with lots, because it's all hacks and mods. Exception: sims 3 paintings.
When in doubt, ask me.