MTS Official 2015 Calendar
Uploaded 2nd Jan 2015 at 4:57 PM · Updated 2nd Jan 2015 at 9:00 PM by HugeLunatic
Each month is a different coloured swatch which are based on the months birthstone colour. If you have no idea what color goes with each month, then the order is top to bottom, right to left. Because that is the "order" that EA thinks is numerical. As with all cc, to recolor you will need to sell and rebuy with the correct texture (month).
Special thanks and congratulations go out to all of our winners:zexxa, applefeather, ginrouken, ImAGirltoyou, w_sims, SimsRocka778, RomerJon17, w_sims, Lunararc, Nabucodonosorll, MariTom, and MissChevus. For a full list of entries, please see the original entry table
- 140 -ish Polys
- 65 §
- MTS Staff for judging entries and contestants for entering. Would not have been possible without all of you!
- heaven; because I used her TS3 mesh to tweak for this one
- Creators of TSRW, S4PE.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: MTS 2015 Calendar. Winning images (in order): zexxa, applefeather, ginrouken, ImAGirltoyou, w_sims, SimsRocka778, RomerJon17, w_sims, Lunararc, Nabucodonosorll, MariTom, and MissChevus
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: MTS 2015 Calendar
Size: 2.72 MB · Downloads: 3,645 · 2nd Jan 2015
|2.72 MB||3,645||2nd Jan 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
[size=4]Thanks for visiting! Enjoy my content responsibly. POLICY [/size]
Sims2Artists | GoS | tumblr
---- CEP-Extras List ----
Life Stories | EA Sims 2 Store Items | EA Pre-Order Incentives | Pet Stories | Castaway Stories
Maxis Match | IKEA Extras | Holy Simoly Add-ons | Overrides and Defaults
4esf Archive | Holy Simoly Archive
[color=dimgray]If you enjoy the content on s2a or GoS, consider donating to support hosting costs.[/color]