TS3's "Bouquet in Repose" Painting for TS4
Bouquet in Repose is a TS3 Painting and I thought I'd use the texture for the Portrait of a Marriage painting.
I found it hard to find room for this painting in any of my houses because imo the style only fits a certain interior (like my great-great grandmother's). And that's a shame because it has a high decorative score.
So I converted the TS3 painting and made the frame in a few natural tones and some colorful ones. Now it fits in the classic houses as well as the more modern ones.
Hope you enjoy!
EA for the texture
Sims 4 Studio
Orangemittens for this wonderful tutorial:
Description: Bouquet in Repose, a TS3 painting texture converted to TS4. Made by Sleepyrose.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Bouquet in Repose
Size: 412.1 KB · Downloads: 1,253 · 8th Jan 2015
|412.1 KB||1,253||8th Jan 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.