CASIM Keyboard - Now portable!
Uploaded 22nd Feb 2015 at 7:13 PM · Updated 24th Feb 2015 at 12:36 AM by ugly.breath
1.2 [23/02/2015] - NOW PORTABLE! Unfortunately no "live drag" yet, trying to work that one out!!!
1.1 [23/02/2015] - Fixed the medium and low LOD to correctly show in game when zoomed out
When you can't afford a full-on Grand Piano, but want to learn the basics, go for the CASIM Keyboard! Start from scratch and be a maestro in minutes!* (May take more than minutes). Using patented electronic lessons you can go from scales to masterpieces!
Name: CASIM Keyboard
(There is 1x deco-slot on the left speaker for small items. See the last picture)
** This object is for the Sims 4. My creator name is Shredded (previously ugly.breath). My object policies can be found on my user page. DO NOT redistribute on any other site. You may recolour (and therefore redistribute the mesh with the recolour) AS LONG as you link back to this original topic. There are no colour options currently for this object.**
Please leave comments below.
S4PE for some XML tuning to allow this object to be portable.
TS4 Tuning Guide (EA/Maxis) for helping me work out XML.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Shredded-Keyboard.package (inside Shredded-Keyboard.zip)|
|Description||When you can't afford a full-on Grand Piano, but want to learn the basics, go for the CASIM Keyboard! Start from scratch and be a maestro in minutes!* (May take more than minutes). Using patented electronic lessons you can go from scales to masterpieces!|
|Mesh name:||CASIM Keyboard|
Size: 228.0 KB · Downloads: 60,922 · 23rd Feb 2015
|228.0 KB||60,922||23rd Feb 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.