Single-Tile Wooden Arch | One- and Two-Tile Version
Updated: 10th Jul 2015 at 6:49 PM
Update 2015-07-10: Updated with the door sounds (the existence of which I wasn’t even aware of until now, thanks Kyrien for the heads-up) removed. See post in comments for more info.
Update 2015-04-04: Added a two-tile version (separate package), and also fixed the LITE and one of the colour tags in the existing one (which means it will now let light through, and you can search for the light brown version by colour). The two-tile arch looks exactly the same but sits in the middle of two tiles.
Two matching wooden two-tile two-panel doors are available here.
This will pick up all of its textures (and also overrides, if you have any) plus some other stuff from the Single-Panel Wooden Door; I think the door frame is the same on all of the single-tile doors so it will match any of them. Unlike the Single-Panel door it is also properly colour tagged and has a non-borken wall mask.
It’s in the catalogue with the other door frames and costs 85§. Note that the additional colour options for these doors came with 126.96.36.1990 (mid December 2014), so they will only show up if you have that.
High Poly: 106V/64F
Mid Poly: 82V/44F
Low Poly: 41V/44F
High Poly Sun Shadow: 82V/44F
Mid Poly Sun Shadow: 82V/44F
Low Poly Sun Shadow: 41V/44F
BY-NC-SA Creative Commons; for the Attribution please link to this thread. Actually instead of recolouring this frame it would be smarter to recolour one of the doors and then reference that.
blender, s4pe, TSRW, Milkshape (only for im-and export, because urgh), ModdingToolkit.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 11.6 KB · Downloads: 11,465 · 10th Jul 2015
|11.6 KB||11,465||10th Jul 2015|
Size: 11.9 KB · Downloads: 14,720 · 10th Jul 2015
|11.9 KB||14,720||10th Jul 2015|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.