C desks. Normal and one tile version. Update , shinny removes and more deco slots for the one tile desk
Uploaded 10th Jul 2015 at 9:40 PM · Updated 2nd Jul 2015 at 5:50 PM by necrodog
Hello again. I have finished these two desks for you a normal and a one tile desk. Hope you like them.
These desks are perfect for your modern and space saving sims.
A modern desk Available in Function > Surfaces > Desks for 130§
C desk one
A one tile version of the desk Available in Function > Surfaces > Desks for 65§
The normal C desk has the original slots and the one tile version has more deco slots so you can put small objects on there .
All the desks are available in nine colors.
Any comments would be highly appreciated
High 568 faces 662 v
Med 290 faces 399 v
Low 146 faces 286 f
High 556 faces 650 v
med 278 faces 387 v
low 166 faces 276v
C desk one tile
High 558 faces 654 v
Med 280 faces 393 v
Low 174 faces 290 v
High 556 faces 650 v
med 274 faces 385 v
low 166 faces 278 v
MTS, and completely made with The sims 4 studio "Love".
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||necrodog-c-desk.package (inside necrodog-C-desks.rar)|
|Description||A modern desk for your sims. By necrodog.|
|Mesh name:||C Desk|
|Filename||necrodog-c-desk-one-tile.package (inside necrodog-C-desks.rar)|
|Title||Cdesk one tile|
|Description||A one tile version of the C desk. By necrodog|
|Mesh name:||Cdesk one tile|
Size: 3.55 MB · Downloads: 2,858 · 10th Jul 2015
|3.55 MB||2,858||10th Jul 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.