Ceramic Tiles from South Africa
Updated: 24th Apr 2015 at 12:50 PM by lidiqnata
Picture: Top Row
Kalahari Midnight; Kalahari Sunrise, Kalahari Star and Kalahari Moonlight
Middle Row :
Mbali Pink, Mbali Avo, Mbali Beige and Etosha Charcoal
Etosha Rock, Aloe Cotta and Aragon Rust
Tiles have unique South African names - the sights in the Kalahari desert and the Etosha Game park are reflected.
Mbali is a Zulu name meaning "flower".
You will find them in the build catalogue under tiling at 3 Simoleons each.
My first upload and contribution to the monthly themegreen.
I have the Ultimate Collection but tiles should be compatible with all games since they are newly made.
www.ceramic.co.za for the images
Title: Aloe Cotta
Description: Aloe Cotta tile by Justpetro
Title: Aragon Rust
Description: Aragon Rust Tile by Justpetro
Title: Etosha Charcoal
Description: Etosha Charcoal tile by Justpetro
Title: Etosha Rock
Title: Kalahari Midnight
Description: Kalahari Midnight by Justpetro
Title: Kalahari Moon
Description: Kalahari Moon by Justpetro
Title: Kalahari Star
Description: Kalahari Star by Justpetro
Title: Kalahari Sunrise
Description: Kalahari Sunrise by Justpetro
Title: Mbali Avo
Description: Mbali Avo
Title: Mbali beige
Description: Mbali beige by Justpetro
Title: Mbali pink
Description: Mbali pink by Justpetro
South African Ceramic Floors.rar
Size: 386.6 KB · Downloads: 1,041 · 23rd Apr 2015
|386.6 KB||1,041||23rd Apr 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.