NEW BOTTOM MESH - Ladies Trousers Shorter
Hi again, it's been a while. I've made some new trousers for the female sims
They come in all the Maxis original colours and I added a red, pink and yellow
They for Teen/YA/Adult/Elder and they're for Everyday
They work for all Maxis sizes and morphs and also work with any size top mesh
They have their own swatch and a custom made thumbnail
Please don't reupload, modify, convert or claim as your own - No paysites/adfly
836 polygons 518 vertices
Sims 4 Studio
No Style: None of the below styles
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Julie J - FemaleTrousersShorter.package (inside Julie J - FemaleTrousersShorter.zip)|
|Title||CroppedStraight by Julie J|
|Mesh name:||CroppedStraight by Julie J|
Julie J - FemaleTrousersShorter.zip
Size: 2.11 MB · Downloads: 1,081 · 26th Apr 2015
|2.11 MB||1,081||26th Apr 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.