Peggy 5825 Fixed & Remi'd
So I fixed it, and Remi'd it!
It comes in five natural colours - including a light brown based on safety fuse - and four unnatural ones, based on Pooklet's Nuclear, Cannonball, Guncotton and TNT, which are available for teen and up. TNT is the dark red which is binned as custom - feel free to bin it as red if you like, but I won't 'cause it's too clearly dyed for my red bin. The naturals are all familied, elders go grey, and the grey is linked to the black.
In terms of the mesh, I completely replaced the scalps on all ages and deleted some extra faces from the adult mesh to reduce the poly count. Even so, the mesh is high poly - it's not gonna break anyone's game, but 7500 polys for five inches of hair is a bit much all the same. Take a look at the second-to-last pic if you want to see what I fixed.
This mesh conflicts with Peggy's original. That also means that if you have existing recolours of this mesh, you can replace Peggy's mesh with my fixed one and your recolours will continue to work, although the scalp textures may be weird if the creator of your recolours rearranged their textures to work with the broken scalps.
Thanks to Peggy (dead link) for the original mesh and alpha, Remi for the textures, and Pooklet for the actions Remi used for the unnatural colours!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 733.9 KB · Downloads: 3,248 · 10th May 2015
|733.9 KB||3,248||10th May 2015|
Mesh + Unnaturals.7z
Size: 2.27 MB · Downloads: 4,281 · 10th May 2015
|2.27 MB||4,281||10th May 2015|
Mesh + Naturals.7z
Size: 3.06 MB · Downloads: 6,785 · 10th May 2015
|3.06 MB||6,785||10th May 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.