Dorm Life Curtain Recolour
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
4,437 Downloads 225 Thanks Thanks 31 Favourited 8,862 Views
How many of you have found yourself dreading dressing your curtains after you've created a spectacular room? I know I have.
To solve this design problem, I have created a few different recolours of the base curtain - Dorm Life Curtain.
You will find six different patterned colours to suit a few of your basic needs.
I hope you will enjoy and Happy Simming!
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
|Filename||curtain.package (inside Dorm Life Recolour.zip)|
|Title||Dorm Life Panel|
|Description||You have the rest of your life to buy fancy curtains. For now, it’s okay to economize. As long as no one can see you in your underpants, you’re good!|
|Mesh name:||Dorm Life Panel|
Dorm Life Recolour.zip
Size: 194.7 KB · Downloads: 4,438 · 20th Jun 2015
|194.7 KB||4,438||20th Jun 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Also Thanked - Users who thanked this download also thanked: