F1 Racing Car "Llamari 412"
Updated: 9th Dec 2015 at 2:40 PM
Hello, friends! I'm back and this means I came here with something new again. This time, it will be the exclusive thing for The Sims 3.
Welcome, Formula-1 racing car Llamari 412. You may say - WTF? I decided some trolling Ferrari, so you may find the Llama on the emblem instead of horse.
Actually this little surrealism didn't affect on it's speed, power and other excellent qualities.
This car may become the really excellent present to your sims who has the fire in blood, need of speed, racing lovers, and even the old woman who decided to revive the old.
As you maybe know, the construction of this vehicles is unique, and that gives so good aerodynamics, even pilots can fit into the turn without slowing down.
So your sims can feel the adrenalin when they sitting in one little cockpit, feel the power of this car, one on one with the car and racing track full of dangerous turns!
Also this car may give the idea to creators of The Sims 3 worlds and some day we will see the autodromes with racing tracks, to let your sims have the competition with each others!
Enough words! Let's race!!! Take this car now! And let your sim win the race!
- You recieve the vehicle with two recolors included. I have the plans to make some more recolors, so follow me and check this theme for UPDATES;
- The car is not available to recolor manually. Sorry, friends, it's the exclusive and must stay it so;
- The car has no lights. Well, usually this cars don't use for race on nights;
- The car has the one sitting place for pilot.
- All labels on car are on simlish
- The name and description translated for all languages available in game.
In-Game Name: Racing Formula 1 car,
Price: 729000 simoleons,
Catalog Location: Buy Mode, Vehicles, Cars.
Enjoy! And be careful!
HLOD: 7228 poly
MLOD: 6830 poly
LLOD: 5221 poly
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: In this small and narrow cockpit you're becoming merged with your car. You're comet. You're bolid. You leave your thoughts behind you. And now the only speed in your mind. And need of win!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 1.08 MB · Downloads: 7,347 · 10th Jul 2015
|1.08 MB||7,347||10th Jul 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: