UPDATED:DEC 2017-Personal Record (Sim Database spreadsheet) part of The Sim's Economy Gameplay
Updated: 29th Dec 2017 at 7:46 PM
Seasons – All records rely on a date format that incorporate seasons.
Microsoft Excel (created with 2013)- Must be macro enabled (instructions in the record)
So, what is ‘The Sims Economy’?
A foundation for you to run an economical system within your Sim’s gameplay!
Ok, tell me more….
The Sims Economy is a series of database-styled Excel records that supports the tracking of inflated and excess bills, government fees, banking, taxes, a welfare system, legislation and laws as well as the convenience of keeping track of Sim and Household details, whilst keeping a tab on the game progression.
The Personal Record, features sections on: Taxes, Debt and Bankruptcy, University Fees, Education, Employment and Income, Personal Bills, Insurance, Personal Banking, Sim Game-play information.
Monique's banking mod - this mod I use with the personal banking. I also have the updated version of the computers by Chaavick found here.
Monique's bill payer mod - This again is optional and is used with the banking to set -up payments for the mortgage function.
The file includes V2712of the personal record along with a guide. There is also a set-up guide in the record and guidance notes throughout.
USE OF CONTENT:
You are free to adjust this document for personal use. However, please do not upload or distribute on any public site including Mod The Sims. Instead, please link back to page.
I would like to thank all the simmers that responded to my threads, you really helped me in finishing this off. I would also like to thank KatyP for her bank mod and Sims 2 Graveyard for re-uploading it, Monique for her fabulous finance mods and also ModTheSims for its extensive discussions forum. I found out so much on there. Also, big thanks to manu_prieto_cruz1995 for letting me use his money design as part of my logo.
If you come across any errors or would like help on anything please feel free to message me. For now, happy Simming!
Windows: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, etc
Linux: Various flavours of Linux, may need Mono or Wine
Mac OS X: OS X, may need Mono
Miscellaneous: Tools which do not fit into the above categories.
Not Applicable: Standalone tools
Size: 1.57 MB · Downloads: 344 · 28th Dec 2017
|1.57 MB||344||28th Dec 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.