MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Privacy for the Lucky in Palms
by Lamare Posted 28th Aug 2015 at 1:03 PM - Updated 6th Sep 2015 at 1:48 PM by Lamare : fixing mixed up lot prices
97 Thanks Thanks 34 Favourited
Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Hello! I present you roomy house for desert Lucky Palms. Let's get straight to the point.
- 30x30 lot
- 2 floors + basement
- 4 bedrooms + butler's
- insane price of 256K %)
Things that are necessary for the exact same look as pictured. They aren't necessary to install the house.
- Add-ons in order of importance: Into the Future, High-End Loft Stuff, Diesel Stuff, Late Night, Showtime, University Life, Generations, Ambitions, Pets, World Adventures, Town Life Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Fast Lane Stuff, Outdoor Living Stuff, Master Suite Stuff, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Island Paradise
- Renault ZOE and Toyota Prius free sets for plants (apparently not available now, but they might be in your purchase history at the store)
- Lucky Palms for curtains, fence, painting and plants (cactuses etc.)
- Aurora Skies for paintings, rocking chair, clock
- Sunlit Tides for sauna
- Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing
- Patch level 1.67 or near
Things that I'm ok with, but you may be not.
- Some objects are adjusted with debug enabler mod (height). It's NOT necessary for you to have the mod.
- Some objects are adjusted with sompa mod (removed overlay). It's NOT necessary for you to have the mod.
- Some objects are adjusted with moveobjects cheat: tables, laundry baskets... a lot of them, actually. BUT they are still available for sims, EXCEPT for three mirrors (see the picture).
- Mailbox will probably change it's place once you install the house (it certainly doesn't like where I put it).
- Terrain paint will probably also move a bit once you install the house. It's not problem with the house, it's the sims 3.
- Palm trees are visible from the basement sometimes, and sometimes they aren't... Again, it's the sims 3.
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 256 171
Lot Price (unfurnished): 152 545
armiel for builder's island, simsl3gacies for no-glow mod, velocitygrass, nraas, photoscape, ea
Privacy for the Lucky in Palms.rar
Size: 2.16 MB · Downloads: 2,091 · 28th Aug 2015
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents