Locker Room Counterfeet Desk
Updated: 25th Oct 2016 at 2:30 AM - replaced the file due to conflict with another desk.
This desk is not base game compatible, University is required!
Cloned From: Retratech "Office Pal" Economy Desk.
Subsets: 2 = Countertop and Counterfinish. Both slaved to the Locker Room Counterfeet.
Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces Desks. Price: §90.
Custom Content used in my screenshots: iSim Tablet by mustluvcatz, Clothing and hair recolours by me are not available, sorry.
Files have been compressed and checked in game.
**Many thanks to stinkyunicorn, for letting me know this desk conflicted with one of HugeLunatic's one tile desks, the problem has now been fixed and the file replaced.
Additional Credits: - - GIMP - Milkshape - UV Mapper - The Compressorizer - Maxis/EA Games and MTS.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 39.6 KB · Downloads: 6,521 · 25th Oct 2016
|39.6 KB||6,521||25th Oct 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
so it can be fixed and I do not make the same mistake in the future.
Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
I do meshes, recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
Feel free to use my meshes or recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites. DO NOT claim any of my work as your own
and please ask before re-using my meshes or texture images (TXTR's).
You can find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep.
Take care and stay safe.
AL Wood Textures
LACK Wood Textures
MALM Wood Textures