MTS Official 2016 Calendar
This is a re-texture of last year’s official calendar, which in turn is a retexture of the Maxis “Chic Shoe Fashion Poster” (Base Game). It has twelve colour variants, one for each month, and is available in Wall Hangings for 65§.
Winners of the contest for 2016:
- Xohdus ‒ January
- roselovejoytwd ‒ February
- ImAGirltoyou ‒ March
- Cherpi ‒ April
- Strawberry Cheesecake ‒ May
- clw8 ‒ June
- egureh ‒ July
- w_sims ‒ August
- Jasmea ‒ September
- RomerJon17 ‒ October
- BeatlesBoy ‒ November
- Chax ‒ December
Congratulations, and thanks everyone for participating!
TSRW, Paint.net, s4pe.
Description: The MTS calendar for 2016. Winning entries, in order: Xohdus, roselovejoytwd, ImAGirltoyou, Cherpi, Strawberry Cheesecake, clw8, egureh, w_sims, Jasmea, RomerJon17, BeatlesBoy, Chax -- thanks for participating! \n\nBrought to you by modthesims.info
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: MTS Calendar 2016
Size: 1.43 MB · Downloads: 4,607 · 31st Dec 2015
|1.43 MB||4,607||31st Dec 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.