Suburbia Pre-Fab House Eight (Base Game)
No CC! Base Game Only!
This house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bath and a lot of space to move around. Unfurnished, it is ready for your special touches! :D
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 34,537
Lot Price (unfurnished): 34,537
The inspiration for this house came from Drummond pre-fab house factory.
Here's the link if you want to check it out:
I was also inspired by plasticbox's collection: Newbie Road (for The Sims 2).
I downloaded all his small houses and was delighted to make them my own.
We build this city! :P
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
Title: Suburbia Pre-Fab House Eight
Description: Spacious manufactured home. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath on 2 floors. Unfurnished.
Suburbia Pre-Fab House Eight.Sims3Pack.zip
Size: 1.06 MB · Downloads: 4,401 · 14th Feb 2016
|1.06 MB||4,401||14th Feb 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!