MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Nantes dress for servettes (custom)
by Chiklia Posted 17th Feb 2016 at 10:11 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2016 at 9:32 AM by Chiklia
35 Thanks Thanks 6 Favourited
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
afbodynantesdrshightops converted for female servos.
You get 3 recolors with undershirt and 3 recolors without undershirt. And a mesh, of course.
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
It is a custom mesh and it will show up in your clothes section. That means that you need to do simsurgery to assign this dress to your servette:
1. Download this dress and put it in your Downloads folder;
2. Download headless skintone and put it in your Downloads folder;
3. Load your game and go to Create-A-Sim mode;
4. Press ctrl+shift+c to open the cheat console. Write boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true and press enter. Then press Shift+N to activate the debug mode and get an access to servo heads;
5. Create an archetype sim with headless skintone and no eyes and no eyebrows. Give them the hairstyle that resembles servo’s head. Dress them in this outfit with recolor of your choice. Please note that your servette will pick up two outfits after the simsurgery - the casual one and the formal one. So it would make sense to choose something for both categories;
6. Save that sim and close the game;
7. Open and load your neighborhood (’Tools -> Neighborhood -> Neighborhood browser’);
8. Then choose ‘Tools -> Neighborhood -> SimSurgery’;
9. Choose a patient sim (your servette) and an archetype sim (the sim you made in create-a-sim);
10. Press ‘Surgery’;
11. Save your changes by pressing ‘Commit’ and 'File -> Save’;
12. Close SimPE;
13. Load your game and check your servette.
Please make a of your neighborhood before doing the simsurgery!
Head default is made by Dazro.
Fixed the ring finger of the right hand. This bug is present in an in-game servo as well, sorry for not noticing it sooner.
Size: 2.20 MB · Downloads: 567 · 18th Feb 2016
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents