[Towering pillar of hats] accessory
Uploaded 18th Mar 2016 at 7:21 PM · Updated 22nd Mar 2016 at 10:32 AM by Chiklia
Doesn’t deform on sims with unusual facial features. You can wear glasses and other accessories with it. It will show up with everyday outfits only.
- The original design (as well as the name) belongs to Team Fortress 2;
- All of the hat meshes are by Maxis (amhairbigfootvest aka "Bigfoot bowler hat", amhairhatflamencohat, amhairtophat).
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 143.2 KB · Downloads: 761 · 18th Mar 2016
|143.2 KB||761||18th Mar 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.