Birds of America - Owls
Included in this first set are 10 different plates as presets, all showcasing varies species of owl. Pictured species are the Barn, Barred, Boreal, Eastern Screech, Great Grey, Great Horned, Long-Eared, Northern Hawk, Northern Saw-whet and Snowy owls.
The paintings are available under wall-hangings in deco. They cost §200. The frame is fully recolourable, and cloned from a base-game painting. Look forward to more images in this series!
Credits and Thanks
- Audubon's illustrations are in the public domain. Many thanks to the Audubon Society for providing these beautiful digitized files
- Oh My Sims' tutorial for adding painting presets in s3pe
- s3pe and
- And special thanks and love to Spladoum, King_Deadly, and Buckley for all of their cheerleading, technical help, and advice. You all rock!
Antique: Antique or Historical
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Description: Pharaoh hound_painting audubon owls
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 261.1 KB · Downloads: 2,432 · 18th Apr 2016
|261.1 KB||2,432||18th Apr 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
About My Creations
I'm pretty chill about stuff overall, with some boundaries:
- Please do not reupload my content unmodified anywhere else.
- Do not include my content with lots.
- Don't use any of my content as a base (including pets) or as CC (e.g. patterns used in a lot) in uploads for pay/donation
- If using my pets as a base, please credit me and link back to the original post
- If in the future I create any items worth recolouring, I welcome recolours provided they respect the previous policies.