MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Hall Of Flames - Estate with a story (NO CC)
by iraht Posted 11th Jun 2016 at 10:57 PM
135 Thanks Thanks 78 Favourited
Welcome to the Von Vuur's Estate!
The background story of the estate
This mighty estate could be called a castle, it certainly has the price tag for it, but it wasn't built to be one. It looks spectacularly big but only has room for 9 sims, and a groundkeeper. However that doesn't take away from the estate's beauty, as the Von Vuur's loved luxurious simplicity.
The estate comes with:
- Eight bedrooms
- Seven bathrooms
- Grand Dining Hall
- Sitting room
- Music room
- Two offices
- Groundkeeper's apartment
- Giant pool
The garden leaves room for more facilities like seating areas and outdoor cooking appliances. Lady Anne's mother burned to death by a grill, because of that Anne barely spent time in the gardens anyway.
Important things to know
- I decorated the dining table with wine glasses from the Dine Out game pack and basegame plates with the help of the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat. This means that they are actually "dirty" plates sitting idly on a table, meaning your sims will try to clean them up. My own testing sim bolted straight for dining hall when I lost her out of my sight for just a second. So if you wish to keep the table as is, lock the doors from the entrance hall side and the chapel side. There's a second dining table next to the kitchen as well as a small table next to the pool for your sims to sit and eat!
- I have noticed when moving the estate or just simply placing it again that rocks, vines and some vegetation tends to get deleted. If there's any thing obvious missing feel free to replace it yourself.
- I strongly recommend placing the estate furnished. Placing it unfurnished results in the street lanterns and many garden decoration objects (like the flower arches) getting mercilessly deleted, leaving it looking plain and boring.
- Do not reupload to the gallery/MTS/any other website.
- There's a glitch with the windows on the first floor to the right of the main entrance. They disappear when fully viewing the estate because they're behind halfwalls. Nothing I can do about that. You must trust me that there are in fact windows there!
Besides all that, enjoy my build. This is my first upload to MTS, and I hope you guys like it! Check out my gallery page by the name of Hubosa for more builts like this!
Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): 1,003,926
Lot Price (unfurnished): 384,497
Size: 436.1 KB · Downloads: 11,462 · 11th Jun 2016
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents