Smaller functional Counter Top Stove. Update 05-07-2016. Oven recipes glitch solved.
Updated: 6th Jul 2016 at 3:10 AM
Update 05-july-2016. Oven recipes glitch solved.
I have fixed an issue where you still can cook oven recipes. This is solved. For this recipes you need an extra stove. Please redownload
Update 26-june-2016. No need of an extra stove.
Hello. I update the stove so now you dont need an extra stove on the lot for it to work. Plus custom menu fore the recipes from the foodgroup.
It comes in six colors skins.
As a counter top you can cook the fryingpan recipes but the baking in oven recipes no.
You can put this stove on any counter like the dishwasher. And on counter with stools are functional too.
You can find this item at
Function---> Appliances---> Kitchen appliances for 900
Any comments would be highly apreciated.
140 faces 166 vertex
122 faces 148 vertex
MTS, Sims 4 studio "jackpot".
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 907.8 KB · Downloads: 30,130 · 6th Jul 2016
|907.8 KB||30,130||6th Jul 2016|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.