Country Estate 0Bed 0Bath
Updated: 12th Aug 2018 at 6:56 PM - Added a link
Thank you for all of your support!
SimmerFlo's furnishings Video
Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price (furnished): $45,481
Lot Price (unfurnished): $45,471
Thank you SimmerFlo for doing a collaboration with me
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
Title: Country Estate 0Bed 0Bath
Description: This is a collaboration done with Youtuber SimmerFlo. This home is not furnished. Created by Polarbearsims
Country Estate 0Bed 0Bath.zip
Size: 2.77 MB · Downloads: 1,040 · 12th Jul 2016
|2.77 MB||1,040||12th Jul 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!