Custom Drink Interactions (Update 26th August 2021)
The List of Updated drinks
Custom Bar Drinks by icemunmun
(Using this mod without the Custom Bar drinks may lead to Last exception errors in some cases)
26th August 2021 - HotFix
Restored the missing Custom Cocktail menu on Pro Bars for lots without simple living challenge
Update 19th August : Version 4-4
1.Updated For Cottage Living
- picnic Basket compatible
- Group Cooking Compatible
- Simple Living Challenge Comaptible
- Added New Cottage living fridges
2. New Resources by icemunmun
- If you update from a icemunmun version, make sure you remove the old files( icemunmun_CustomDrinkScript.ts4script and Bar_CustomDrinks_Interaction.package )! They are renamed now, so will not overwrite automatically.
- Make sure script mods are allowed in the game setting.
- Unzip the and put BOTH .package and .ts4script files in your /Mods folder.
- The ts4script file can go only one layer deep with folders by default. In other words, it should be either,
\Sims 4\Mods\mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions.ts4script, or \Sims 4\Mods\Subfolder\mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions.ts4script
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: My game version is up to date, but the [xxx Custom Drinks] interaction still won't show up from bars/fridges.
A: Have you allowed script mods in the game setting?
A: Is your Custom Food Interaction also the latest version?
A: Are BOTH .package and .ts4script files installed?
A: Is your .ts4script in the right place? Please read the Installation section for detailed information.
A: Make sure you didn't accidentally install duplicated files in different folders.
Q2: All interactions show up in game, but when I click the interactions there is no drink or only certain drinks in the selection menu.
A: This post only provides the scripts that enable custom drinks to show up in game. You need to get the actual drinks meshes and their crafting recipes from other posts. Browse the #Custom Drink tag to get custom recipes.
A: Each recipe requires certain mixology level. If your sim doesn't have enough skill, some recipes won't appear!
Q3: Mod Conflict Detector says this mod conflicts with something. Should I be worried?
A: The Conflict Detector is an useful tool, but it can't be always right. Due to the way it detects conflicts, there are chances the tool lists an okay mod as broken or conflicted or corrupted. We'd say you don't have to be much worried about the error especially when the "conflicts" are between the mods by Foodgroup or its members. Some "conflicts " are even intended and we are fully aware of them.
Q4: Some drinks are stuck in inventory and I can't get rid of them.
A: This is a known EA issue, not something caused by custom drinks. To fix this glitch, you can simply reset your sim or have the sim travel to another lot.
Q5: The script isn't translated in my language. Can I still use the script?
A: Yes, you can. Localization doesn't have to do with how the script works. English menu will appear if the interaction menus haven't translated in your language yet.
Localisation: Chinese (wuccwzt), Dutch (ElenaInTheSims), Korean (ohmysims), Italian (InfinitiveSky), Portuguese (Akin_), French (WaShay)
- If you want to contribute to another language, you can simply translate the texts above and leave a comment or attach a text file. Please DO NOT send us an STBL file extracted by s4pe any more. We have a couple of issues with directly importing string files, so would rather manually type them. Thank you!
How to Use:
This mod adds the following two interaction to the professional bars in game :
1. Make Custom Drinks
2. Buy Custom Drinks (The drink will be found in your inventory after buying.)
- Base Game Compatible, although certain EP/GP/SP/CC are required for the certain interactions to work.
- Whether or not the recipes are available on custom stoves/fridges depends on what object tuning those are using â€’ if you find one where it doesn’t work, post a link and we can add its ID to the script.
- Should not conflict with any other mods as a script has been used. However the autonomous drink making function may not work properly with autonomy suppressing mods.
- Notepad++, s4pe, Python 3.3, Sims4Studio, Photoshop
- scripthoge for Injector.py
- Graycurse for helping us improve the script.
- Our mods are published under the current BY-NC-SA Creative Commons license (Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-Alike).
- In other words, link back to the exact upload if you reuse ANY part of the code, and do not upload to paid sites.
| version 4-5
Size: 117.4 KB · Downloads: 382,130 · 25th Aug 2021
| Older Obsolete version
Size: 73.3 KB · Downloads: 60,767 · 14th Feb 2020
| Older Obsolete version
Size: 69.7 KB · Downloads: 33,965 · 23rd Dec 2018
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
253 Comments / replies (Who?)
The List of Updated drinks
COMPLETE LIST OF DRINKS
1. Custom Bar Drinks by icemunmun
(Using this mod without the Custom Bar drinks will lead to Last exception errors)
2. Galaxy Fizz drink
3. ATS4 Drinkable Beers
4. Hot Chocolate Drinks
5. Raspberry Sorbet
6. Pink Lady Cocktail
7. Raspberry Rose Cocktail
8. Blueberry Cooler
9. Dracula Blood Punch
10. Monster Slime Punch
11. Nectar Maker - 63 Nectars
12. Hot beverages - Caramel Apple Cider and Gingerbread Latte
13. Love Day Mocktaikls - Cherry Bomb Mocktail and Strawberry Float
14. Shamrock Sour
15. Green Mint Shake
16. Cranberry Punch
17. Apricot Bellini
And MANY MORE