MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Jjamppong - Korean spicy seafood noodle soup
by ohmysims Posted 22nd Nov 2016 at 12:55 AM - Updated 21st Jan 2017 at 4:30 AM by ohmysims
740 Thanks Thanks 175 Favourited
Compatible with the patch PC Version 22.214.171.1240 / Mac Version 126.96.36.1990 (Jan 12, 2017.)
Update Jan 21, 2017: v2. Updated for Patch 1.26.96 (aka Toddler Patch). Now all age groups can eat this food as before. Note that you can give this food to toddlers but they will refuse to eat spicy food, and this is not a bug.
Update Dec 12, 2016: fixed restaurant price.
Jjamppong is Koreanized Chinese spicy seafood noodle soup. Sims can prepare this food on stoves, and the cooking recipe is available from stove, fridge, bars, Chinese food stand (EP03), Chinese food takeout boxes (CC), and food truck (CC). (*note: some of the functions will be available when the CC objects are released.)
- YOU NEED CUSTOM FOOD INTERACTION v2.0 or higher for the recipe to be available in game.
- Cooking skill level 6 is required.
- Mushroom and Onion can be used as ingredients but are not required.
- Tagged as Aromatic, Spicy, Seafood.
- Available for all age groups. Note that you can give this food to toddlers but they will refuse to eat spicy food.
- Your game version must be at least 1.26.96 (aka Toddler Patch) for this recipe to work!
- Made with PC Version 188.8.131.520
- Basegame Compatible.
- The dish, however, will also show up in the restaurant and food stand menus if you have GP03 Dine Out and EP03 City Living (respectively) installed.
- Should not conflict with any other mod.
- Safe to merge with other files.
How to use this recipe:
- Make sure your game version is up-to-date.
- Make sure you installed all the required files (both recipe and custom interaction scripts.)
- Click either refrigerators or stoves in game and choose [Cook Custom Meal] pie menu.
- Ready-to-eat version is available from bars, food stalls (EP03), Chinese food takeout boxes (CC), and food truck (CC).
- Choose the recipe you'd like to cook from the list. Please note that recipes won't appear If your sim doesn't have the required skill.
- English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Russian (all translated by myself).
I used google translator for the translation. So feel free to correct any mistake and add suggestions. Please DO NOT send me an STBL file extracted by s4pe. I have a couple of issues with directly importing string files, so would rather manually add them. You can simply translate the texts below and leave a comment or attach a text file.
English / Jjamppong / Cook Jjamppong
- Single meal: 1984 vertices / 2775 polygons
- Group meal: 495 vertices / 556 polygons
- Empty bowl: Same as EA mesh
- Plasticbox for the custom interaction script and tutorial.
- Graycurse for helping the FoodGroup improve the script.
- Noir and Dark Sims for the green onion garnish. The rest are new meshes by me.
- Made with Sims4Studio, Blender, and Photoshop
Size: 402.5 KB · Downloads: 104,816 · 21st Jan 2017
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents