Modern Small House
Updated: 3rd Dec 2016 at 12:41 AM - small changes on lot and pictures
so This might be my first upload but it is not the first house I have build for other people. Since February have several of friends come to me because I'm aparently good in building houses. I just look at my surroundings and imitates houses and apartments ^^'
Like out from memory.
So this little house was inspired by a new house in my town. The building plans was given up to show future buyers how it was going to be, so I took my chance to try to build something alike in Sims!
The house took me quite some time. I had it like with every upgrade it required it made my heart go into thousands of pieces but, I took me together so office addition :'3
The house has 2 big bedroom and a kitchen/living room and a office so I guess it's bedrooms
The yard includes a appletree and a garden to grow whatever your sim now is growing ^^
It holds 3 trees in all, about 10 bushes, and about 6-8 flower beds. This coming into a clean and nice garden with space to add telescope or some playground tools for ya sim kid.
The house only includes two CC aparently. (It was one but I guess it's recolored :/) Which is on the roof.
The house is user and also weather friendly.
It is surely okay to replace forniture :3
I hope you enjoy this house for your game.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price (furnished): 69.822
Custom Content Included:
- Muro de Pedra "Jardim do Ã‰den"The Sims 2 - Needs Translation - Batch16 - changed name to Ancient Guardian from batch15 by cyclonesue
- izer. by pfish @ MTS2
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Tags: #house little
Title: 2 bedroom 1 bathroom mini
Title: White stone building roof trim
Description: White stone building trim for that unsmart 1960s grunge look! For use on upper floors of buildings only (do not use on the ground). 24 polygons. Cyclonesue (www.thesimsresource,com) TSRAA
Description: Fear of home invasion keeping you up at night? Sleep easier thanks to the latest SimSafety V Burglar Alarm from Insomniac Security Systems. If an intruder is detected indoors, this device summons the police to apprehend the criminal in the act. (Unit has a single-room zone.)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
2 bedroom 1 bathroom mini_1.zip
Size: 691.9 KB · Downloads: 572 · 3rd Dec 2016
|691.9 KB||572||3rd Dec 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: