Base Game + Late Night (Base Game Plus Series #3a)
Updated: 8th Jun 2017 at 10:11 PM
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): §8,416
Lot Price (unfurnished): §14,381
Other entries in the series:
Base Game + World Adventures
Base Game + Ambitions
Base Game + Late Night (B)
Base Game + Generations
Base Game + Pets
Base Game + Showtime
Base Game + Supernatural
Base Game + Seasons
Base Game + University Life
Base Game + Island Paradise
Base Game + Into the Future
Title: Base Game + Late Night (1)
Description: Starter duplex with two bedrooms. Both sides are furnished if you'd like to make it a multi-family lot, but currently one side is set as NPC. All appliances upgraded. Slideshow at http://smg.photobucket.com/user/luvalphvle/slideshow/Base%20Game%20Plus%20EP%203a?sort=9
Base Game + Late Night (1).7z
Size: 1.94 MB · Downloads: 2,667 · 1st Dec 2016
|1.94 MB||2,667||1st Dec 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!